“About 33% of women experience alopecia or hair loss at least once in their lives,” writes Harvard Medical School. Moreover, bald spots and hair thinning can occur to about 67% women after postmenopausal. If you are losing a large number of hairs every day, you should take action. With the increasing popularity of female hair transplant, it is important to shed light on cost and recovery. This blog post discusses cost and recovery for a women hair transplant.
If you are a woman who wants to naturally grow hair, this topic is for you.
Cost of Female Hair Transplant
As per the National Health Services, a hair transplant is good for men and women. Cost is a major concern when it comes to discussing hair transplant surgery. This treatment used to be expensive in most parts of the world but the rates lowered in the Middle-East in recent years owing to various reasons.
As a matter of fact, the price to be paid for this procedure depends on various factors such as:
- Professional’s fee
- Provider’s location
- Number of hair grafts required
- Hair transplant technique (FUE/FUT)
- Miscellaneous charges (anesthesia/medical tests)
How much you will have to pay for this surgery? Please contact us now and know the answer.
Recovery after Female Hair Transplant
Good news is; you have world-renowned hair restoration surgeons here in the UAE. These experts make sure your minimal side effects subside earlier than normal. The patient also has to follow some important instructions before and after the procedure.
According to the American Academy of Dermatology, initial recovery takes one to two weeks and the patient will be able to see the final results in the coming months. To expedite the recovery’s pace, the doctor will prescribe medicines. A list of dos and don’ts will also be provided to the patient.
Getting Most Out of Your Treatment
To get most out of your female hair transplant, it is important to choose a seasoned hair transplant surgeon. A professional who is well versed with the latest hair restoration techniques will try to deliver the best possible results.
Ready to Grow Hair Effectively?
After reading the way this treatment fixes issue such as discussed above, we can say that female hair transplant is the right way to get rid of this issue.
Please feel free to get in touch if you want to know if you could take it. We can explain how the procedure is going to regrow hair.
Call us, fill online form, or open chatbox to book an exclusive consultation session where you will get discount offers.
- Hair Transplant, National Health Services (UK): https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/cosmetic-treatments/hair-transplant/
- Hair Transplant: What to Expect? WebMD: https://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/hair-loss/men-hair-loss-17/hair-transplants
- A hair transplant can give you permanent, natural-looking results, American Academy of Dermatology: https://www.aad.org/public/skin-hair-nails/hair-care/hair-transplant
- Treating female pattern hair loss, Harvard Medical School: https://www.health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/treating-female-pattern-hair-loss