Eyebrows give a perfect shape to our eyes. Eyebrow hair loss isn’t common. But nowadays some people are suffering from the eyebrow hair loss. There are many factors like due to genetics, insufficient intake of nutrients, accident, severe disease, illness, unhealthy diet, improper sleep, a medical disorder like anemia, etc.
Eyebrows are important to define your face and they provide balance to the face. Due to any of the causes, if you lose your eyebrows or have thin eyebrows. Then it will really affect your self-esteem and confidence.
No doubt Eyebrow transplantation arguably is the most meticulous type of hair transplant. It really requires full attention during the surgery. If you will get it from any clinic which isn’t an authentic one, then you might have to suffer from some man-made errors. But if you get from an authentic clinic then you will be satisfied with their perfection in their performance.
Don’t worry now due to your lost or thin eyebrows, because now you can get Eyebrow hair transplant in Dubai. Don’t try to self-diagnose by using home remedies, homeopathic medications, allopathic medications etc. because it will give you worse results than before.
Reasons of Eyebrow Hair Loss:
- Over plucking or pulling
- Genetic or hereditary
- Insufficient intake of nutrients
- Daily hectic routine
- Physical trauma, car accident, chemical or electrical burns
- Pregnancy/ childbirth
- Unhealthy diet
- Hormonal imbalance
- Improper sleeping timings
- Medication due to any medical disorder
- Alopecia areata
- Emotional trauma includes stress, anxiety, depression.
The Difference between Scalp Hair and an Eyebrow Transplant:
- The procedure of scalp hair transplantation is different from an Eyebrow Transplant. It’s due to the dissimilarity in their size, filament, and position, between the two kinds of hair.
- 1-4 hair follicular units are extracted from the donor region like from the back or both sides of the head in the scalp hair transplantation process.
- But in eyebrow transplants, separately or individual hair follicles are being extracted.
- In eyebrow hair transplantation, the process of implantation of hair follicles onto the eyebrow region is really a meticulous process.
- It’s really important to keep in mind the direction and angle of the eyebrow hair. That from where it is growing, it forms a pattern that delicately comes together to form an ascent/ arch.
Tips to Cure Eyebrow Hair Loss:
- Scalp-to-eyebrow pedicle flaps: Strips of hair skin can be implanted into the eyebrow.
- Vitamin Supplements: high level of protein, vitamin A, and E
- Medication: Medicines like Minoxidil and Finasteride, use a cotton ball to apply on your eyebrows.
- Stop Over-Plucking
- Natural Remedies: Castor Oil, Olive Oil, Onion juice
- Hide eyebrow loss with makeup
- Eyebrow Hair Transplant: implanting hair follicles from the donor area/ any part of the body that matches with the eyebrows, same color/ texture, and quality so they seem natural.
Pre-Surgical Care for Eyebrow Hair Transplant in Dubai:
- Try not to take any blood thinning medications like aspirin, ibuprofen etc.
- Avoid herbal supplements
- Quit smoking
- Avoid drinking alcohol and alcoholic beverages.
- Limit your intake of caffeinated drinks and black cola.
The procedure of Eyebrow Hair Transplant in Dubai:
- Drawing the eyebrow outline – first of all, the surgeon will mark the outline of your eyebrows, according to your desired eyebrows shape and thickness.
- Donor area preparation –then the surgeon will prepare the donor region, by trimming the donor hair on your scalp, he will also mark the donor area for the smooth and extraction of hair follicles.
- Local Anaesthesia – Local anesthesia is administered to the donor area for the painless procedure of the hair follicles extraction.
- Donor hair extraction – Then by using the Follicular Unit Extraction method, the surgeon will extract hair follicles separately or individually from the donor region like from the back or both sides of the head.
- Site preparation – Local anesthesia is administered to the eyebrow area, then the surgeon will make tiny incisions for the implantation of hair follicles.
- Inserting grafts –in the end, the surgeon will start the process of the implantation of the extracted hair follicles into tiny incisions.
Post-Surgical Care of Eyebrow Hair Transplant:
- Start taking prescribed medicines just after the Eyebrow hair transplant.
- Don’t wash your face for at least 24-36 hours.
- Try not to take any blood thinning medication for at least 2 weeks.
- Quit Smoking.
- Alcohol and alcoholic beverages.
- Do not rub your eyebrows.
- Don’t scratch the scars.
- Protect your eyebrows from direct exposure to sunlight.
- Don’t touch your eyebrows.
Eyebrow hair transplant in Dubai helps to provide you natural hair follicles from the back of the scalp/ chest or back area and then implants it in the eyebrows regions using either FUT or FUE hair transplant.