You have thin, patchy eyebrows? Don’t think that it’s only due to the over-plucking. It could be caused by many others reasons as well. If you want to get thick eyebrows, then you can get an eyebrow hair transplant in Dubai.
Causes of Eyebrow Hair Loss:
- Eyebrow Hair Loss due to Aging:
As people get older, their hair not only gets thin, rough, drier but also start falling out. Everybody has to suffer from the hair loss with aging whether it’s on scalp and hair. If your eyebrow hair loss is because of aging, then try to reduce stress. It can help.
- Deficiency of Nutrients:
If you are not taking healthy diet, intake of insufficient nutrients can also cause both scalp and eyebrow hair to shed out. Try to increase the intake of nutrient-rich foods like dark leafy greens, poultry, eggs, beef liver, cauliflower, carrots, avocados, and legumes. Vitamin D containing foods like milk, yogurt, beef, egg yolks, etc. also increase the intake of zinc, omega 3 fatty acids, and proteins.
Eyebrows hair loss is also due to any medical disorder, like thyroid problems, hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism.
And eyebrow hair loss is also due to fatigue, constipation, depression, muscle cramps, brittle hair and nail, coarser and drier hair, dry skin that looks pale, weakness, weight gain and cold intolerance.
- Eyebrow Hair loss due to Alopecia Areata:
Alopecia areata is an autoimmune skin disease which results in the body hair to fall out including your scalp hair and eyebrows.
- Eczema on eyebrows (Atopic Dermatitis):
Eczema in eyebrows can make your skin thicker, red, scaly, itchy, swollen, bumpy and affects the normal growth of eyebrows. Scratching or rubbing can also cause eyebrows to fall.
Chemotherapy also affects hair in a negative manner. It can also cause hair loss in various regions like scalp, eyelash, eyebrow, and armpit. It’s because this medication is supposed to attack growing cancerous cells but it also destroys those cells which help you to grow hair.
- Pregnancy and Childbirth:
Changes in the estrogen level cause hair to fall out. It’s mostly after childbirth. But it’s a temporary hair loss and can affect eyebrows too.
- Excessive stress:
The hormonal changes that occur during any stress can also cause hair loss including eyebrow hair loss.
Other causes of eyebrows falling out:
- Fungal infection
- skin cancer
Natural remedies to help grow eyebrows:
- Coconut Oil
- Olive Oil
- Castor Oil
- Egg Yolk
- Aloe Vera
Eyebrow hair transplant Goals:
- Helps to restore your eyebrows.
- Helps to enhance the shape and thickness of your present eyebrows
- Helps to regain a youthful looking eyebrow even in your old age
- Quit smoking
- Stop taking blood thinners
- Avoid alcoholic beverages.
- Avoid applying any makeup before heading to the clinic for the surgery.
- Drawing the eyebrow outline –marking the outline of your eyebrows
- Donor area preparation –starts trimming or shaving the hair on the donor area like from the back or both sides of the head for the smooth and successful extraction process of hair follicles.
- Anesthesia – Under local anesthesia, the hair transplantation procedure is performed for the painless procedure.
- Donor hair extraction – Single hair follicles are extracted from the donor areas like from the back and from both sides of the head.
- Site preparation –the process of making tiny incisions are made at the recipient area or on the eyebrows. Keeping in mind the correct angles. This time, local anesthesia is applied to the recipient area or on the eyebrows.
- Inserting grafts – The last step is to implant hair follicles.
If you want a safe, effective and affordable hair transplant treatment ten get it from eyebrow hair transplant in Dubai. You will get your desired eyebrows in just a few minutes.