Delivering natural-looking hair regrowth was a challenge but a new technique makes it easier. Now crown or vertex area hair can be restored using our latest artistic vertex design hair transplant. It produces permanent results that last for a lifetime. When and why should a person have it? This blog post explains when a person can have this surgery. If you want to regrow hair on thin and bald areas naturally, this topic is for you.
Artistic Vertex Design Hair Transplant
Over the past 10 years, great advancements occurred in the hair transplant world. There are different methods to perform a hair transplant. Delivering natural-looking hair restoration in the crown area was not easy but artistic vertex design has made it simple and effective.
It is an advanced surgical method to carefully design and transplant hair that look 100% naturally. This technique makes sure the hair has a natural growth pattern. There are specific requirements and a person fulfilling this criterion can be a good candidate.
When to Have Artistic Vertex Design Transplant?
This particular hair transplant type suits the men and women with a particular hair loss problem. In general, men with pattern baldness can benefit from it. Let’s discuss who should have this latest hair restoration procedure:
- Age Factor: There is an age restriction. You can be a good candidate if your age is either 25 or above.
- Pattern Baldness Stage: The people with stage three pattern baldness on the Norwood Scale can have it.
- Hair Fall Stopped: You can be a good candidate for this hair transplant if your hair loss has stopped.
- Ethnic Background: People with any background (Asian, African, European, etc.) can be good candidates.
- Crown Area Hair Loss: You scalp’s crown region has lost hair and you need to regrow hair naturally.
- Natural-Looking Hair: You should try this technique if you want to have ultimate hair restoration.
- Permanent Hair Restoration: You are looking for a technique that restores growing your hair permanently.
- The Number of Hair Grafts Required: This technique can be used to transplant 300 to 2000 hair grafts.
Embracing the Hair Transplant Revolution
You have seen how simple artistic vertex design hair transplant can be. If you have thin or bald areas and it is your goal to grow hair, consider this advanced hair restoration surgery.
Need more details about it? One of our hair transplant surgeons can guide you further. Schedule your appointment now by calling our number of filling our online form.