Total Cost of hair transplant varies significantly from person to person depending on the extent of hair loss and the texture and type of the patient’s hair. Various other factors that play a vital role in determining your hair transplant cost include:
- Surgeon’s Fee
- Number of grafts to be transplanted
- Size of area that needs to be covered
- Your desired result, including hair density, hairline design
- Donor hair characteristics (volume, texture, color and waviness)
- Hair restoration technique used (FUT or FUE or both)
The cost for FUT is around AED 10 per graft and the cost of FUE is around AED 15 per graft. However, the specific cost of the procedure can be evaluated only after you have been properly examined by the surgeon during the consultation.