Do you have damaged/ weak/ short lashes? If yes, then eyelash hair transplant in Dubai is worth considering. This procedure is an ideal option for you, get back your eyelashes through eyelashes transplant in Dubai. If you have experienced eyelash loss/ you have thinning eyelashes due to overuse of makeup/ pulling, or you simply want longer, thicker and denser lashes. Eyelash transplant in Dubai guaranteed to help you restore thicker, denser living and growing eyelashes.
How would a person look without eyelashes? Just imagine! Whatever image comes to your mind, one thing is for sure that it is not an exciting picture. Eyelashes are a beauty enhancer, gives more beauty to your face and eyes. The longer the eyelashes the more beautiful your eyes appear. But in today’s scenario, it is very difficult to have such beautiful and long eyelashes.
There are many reasons for eyelash hair loss but vary from person to person. There is not one such particular reason for losing eyelashes. You don’t have to worry now because Dubai Hair Transplant clinic has been committed to providing you the latest methods and developments in the field of Cosmetic Surgery and Hair Transplant.
Reasons a person can lose eyelashes:
- Excessive use of eyelash extensions
- Skin infection
- Chemotherapy and Trichotillomania: irresistible urge to pull out hair from scalp, eyebrows, and eyelashes.
- Natural eyelash loss
- Thyroid Condition: Overactive and underactive thyroid glands.
- An overactive thyroid gland: inability to tolerate heat, difficulty in sleeping, weight loss, swelling of the lower neck and headaches. Hair starts breaking off, giving bald patches and that may also occur in eyelashes and eyebrows.
- An underactive thyroid gland: intolerance to cold, dry skin, constipation and weight gain. Eyebrows and eyelashes become thin and dry like head hair.
Eyelash hair transplant is designed to:
- Restore lost eyelashes.
- Improve the thickness and density of eyelashes.
- Eyelashes and eyebrows, get them right, will frame the face perfectly.
- Boost your confidence and self-esteem.
Eyelash Transplant Technique:
FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) transplant is usually used for eyelash restoration.
Eyelash transplantation is performed under local anaesthesia and takes 2 to 3 hours to complete. The steps involved in the surgery are:
Eyelash Transplant Procedure:
- Donor area preparation: usually back of the scalp is shaved and cleaned to prepare it for the surgery.
- Hair extraction: hair follicles are extracted using FUE technique, grafts with 1 to 4 hair follicles are extracted for eyelash hair transplantation.
- Recipient area preparation: After extraction of hair, extremely small holes are made for implantation of follicles, direction, and angle of eyelashes are kept in mind to produce natural looking results.
- Graft implantation: implants 1 to 2 hair follicles at a time in specific directions. The single procedure involves implantation of 30 to 40 hair follicles to get desired density of eyelashes.
- Apply Cold Compressions: apply cold compressions to your eyelids to minimize the discomfort.
- Don’t Rub Your Eyes: will feel severe itching in your eyelids, resist your urge to rub or scratch the eyes. Instead, apply the prescribed ointment for relief.
- Take Medicines: Regular intake of prescription medicines is important for quick
- Don’t Touch Your Eyes: Avoid touching your eyes unnecessarily, wash your hands with some antibacterial soap for touching your eyes, otherwise, you may end up developing infection into the wounds.
The new hair transplanted to the eyebrows are harvested from the head and therefore grows exactly like head hair, transplanted hair needs to be trimmed regularly so that it blends nicely/ naturally and gives a charming/ beautiful look to your face.