No doubt that men are more likely to suffer from the hair loss as compared to women. But hair problems like hair thinning and hair loss are also common in women. Hair loss treatment in Dubai can cure your all hair related problems.
There are many factors which cause hair loss. Many people try to diagnose it by using homeopathic medications, allopathic medications, advertised medications etc. but these all are temporary treatments and will give you worse results.
Causes of Hair Loss:
- Sudden weight loss
- Childbirth/ pregnancy
- Untidy hair
- Insufficient intake of nutrients like Vitamin B and C, the mineral zinc, iron, sulfur, protein etc.
- Due to going out in the direct sun exposure
- Due to some severe illnesses ►like Parkinson’s disease, recovering from heart attacks, strokes, and weak immune systems.
- Undergone an operation
- Experienced an accident
- Use of medications like Chemotherapy, steroids, birth control pills etc.
- oily skin
- Depression, stress
- Due to too much shampooing your hair
- Tight hairstyles like tight braids and ponytails
- Sleeping with wet hair
- Some skin problems ►like eczema and psoriasis
- Chlorinated water
- Excessive use of heating tools like using curling irons, straighter, blow dryer etc.
- Poor brushing technique
- Permanent hair dye colors.
- Unhealthy diet
- Due to the skipping of meals
- Menstruation or menopause
- Smoking and due to the intake of drugs
- Due to any of the medical disorder like a thyroid problem, cancer, anemia, lupus etc.
- Brushing wet hair
- Wrong shampooing technique
- Genetic or hereditary
- Due to excessive use of a hat, helmet or a scarf etc.
Symptoms of Hair Loss:
- patches mostly in circular patterns or spots
- Male-pattern hair loss ►prominent at the temples and the crown
- Female-pattern hair loss ►appears at the frontal and parietal.
- Split ends
- Patchy hair loss ► eyebrows/ eyelashes/ beard/ any hair-bearing site can also be effected.
- “Exclamation mark” hairs ► hairs appear at the boundaries of the naked spots and then get narrower at the bottom like the symbol of “exclamation mark.”
- Widespread hair loss ► some people go fully/ completely bald and some lose all their body hair including eyebrows, eyelashes etc.
- bunches of hair in hand, on the pillow, brush or in the shower drain
- Nail problems ► nails have tiny dents, white spots or lines, lose their shine, become thin and split, rarely change in shape or fall out.
- Itching or burning in the area of hair loss.
Tips to Control Hair Loss:
- Massage your scalp with oils like coconut oil or almond oil.
- Try not to wash your hair daily, twice in a week
- Stop using heating tools on your hair like curlers, straighter etc.
- Make a habit of drinking plenty of water daily, like at least 6-8 glasses a day.
- Increase the intake of high-protein food
- Change the technique of washing your hair.
Home Remedies to Cope with Hair Fall:
- Home Remedy #1 Neem
- Home Remedy #2 Methi
- Home Remedy #3 Aspirin
- Home Remedy #4 Baking Soda
- Home Remedy #5 Apple Cider Vinegar
- Home Remedy #6 Lemon
- Home Remedy #7 Aloe Vera Gel
- Home Remedy #8 Onions nectar
- Home Remedy #9 Amla
- Home Remedy #10 Egg Mask
Hair Loss Treatments in Dubai:
If you want to cure your hair loss problem internally, then try to cure the underlying cause. And get Hair loss treatment in Dubai, for the external permanent cure of the hair loss problem.