Shock loss occurs after getting a hair transplant. It’s a natural phenomenon in which freshly transplanted hair fall out. It occurs both in donor and in the recipient area. You must be wondering that Why shock loss occurs after getting a hair transplant? So there are some factors which can cause shock loss:
Causes of Shock Loss:
- It can occur due to an extended use of epinephrine, lidocaine, and Marcaine.
- Due to an extreme use of the local anesthesia in a donor area.
- Shock loss is mostly caused by getting strip method or FUT hair transplant.
The surgeon makes tiny holes or tiny incisions at the donor region for the extraction process and then at the recipient area for the implantation process. So it causes trauma to the scalp muscles on both donor and recipient regions and shock loss occurs.
If you get a hair transplant from an inexperienced surgeon then you have many chances of shock loss but if you get Micrografting FUE hair transplant in Dubai from an experienced surgeon, then you can have the safe hair transplant.
During the hair transplantation process, trauma is caused to the scalp muscles as well as the neighboring hair follicles. It causes the hair follicles to suffer from the hibernation state.
Does Shock Loss Cause Permanent Hair Loss?
- The good news is, shock loss is a temporary phenomenon. Hairs regrow automatically from the affected hair grafts within a couple of months, and there’s no need to cure it with any medication.
- You need to be very careful after getting a Micrografting FUE hair transplant in Dubai, during the procedure and during the healing process as well. Make sure that the newly transplanted hair follicles don’t get damaged. Because once they are damaged, then there are very few chances to treat them and help them to regrow.
How to Minimize the Risk of Shock Loss?
- The level of shock loss depends upon the hair transplant technique used.
- It’s mostly caused by the use of FUT or strip method hair transplant.
- Because in this method, cutting off a strip of hair-bearing skin and then stitching are involved.
- These are also the factors which can cause trauma to the neighboring hair follicles.
- But if you want to minimize the risk of shock loss then get Micrografting FUE hair transplant in Dubai.
Medications Can Decrease Your Chances of Hair Transplant Shock Loss?
There are some medications which help in the process of hair regrowth like:
But before using any medication, you should consult your surgeon. Because there’s no such specific medication to decrease the chances of hair transplant shock loss. There’s one way that if you get a FUE hair transplant, then automatically you will have least chances of shock loss.
Micrografting FUE Hair Transplant:
- It’s an advanced hair transplantation technique and it’s most recommended by professional surgeons because it helps to provide least chances of hair transplant shock loss.
- An automated punch tool is used for the process of hair follicles extraction, for the fast speed and accuracy
- It provides natural looking and permanent results in guaranteed time period.
- No one will be able to distinguish between your natural hair and transplanted hair.
Shock loss cases are temporary, so don’t worry if you have had a Micrografting FUE hair transplant in Dubai and you are experiencing shock loss because it will recover in the three months’ time period.
Before getting a Micrografting FUE hair transplant in Dubai, make sure that the clinic should be authentic and the surgeon should have years of experience in hair transplant field.