Before you begin your search for an ideal hair specialist in Abu Dhabi, it is vital to keep the following credentials in mind.
- Training and credentials
- Manner of practice
- Comfort level with a physician
Training and credentials
You must do adequate research regarding hair specialist in Abu Dhabi. You must visit a physician and ask about his trainings and credentials. You must ask following questions to the hair specialist:
- Ask about the medical school from which he had received his degree.
- The year of degree
- Ask about his/her medical license, and from which state he acquired it.
- Ask about the internship and residency training.
- Is he a certified surgical specialist or a medical specialist?
- Ask about their memberships in professional society.
- Ask about any advanced trainings and credentials.
If you are considering a hair transplant or any non surgical treatments, it is important to consider the experience of a hair specialist in Abu Dhabi:
- For how long, a physician has been performing surgical hair restoration?
- For how long, he has practiced non surgical procedures?
- Exact number of hair restoration procedures performed.
- Hair restoration procedures of a particular type you might be considering.
- How many procedures he usually performs per month?
- Does he only practice hair restoration surgeries or other cosmetic surgeries as well? If he performs hair other cosmetic surgeries, what percentage of his practice constitutes hair transplant?
- Ask about his patients who are willing to be a reference for a physician.
- Also ask for before and after photographs
Manner of Practice
- Is he/she a solo practitioner or not?
- Ask about the staff which will be present during the surgery?
- Consider whether the staff is considerate and kind, and is willing to provide information about billing, insurance etc.
- Ask about the technology used?
- In the initial consultation, clarify all your concerns with the hair specialist Abu Dhabi. The way he/she clarify your concerns will let you know whether he is the best suited specialist for you or not?
Comfort level with a physician
A patient’s trust in a hair specialist is often a matter of comfort level along with his training and experience. Consider following factors:
- Is he listening to your concerns?
- Is he willing to discuss non surgical options with you or is forcing a hair transplant upon you?
- Is he able to provide a realistic approach on what he can and cannot achieve via a surgery or a treatment?
- Is he willing to offer multiple consultations unless you are satisfied with the final decision?
- Is he willing to provide referrals and allow you to discuss the surgery with his former patients?
Above mentioned questioned will definitely lead you to the ideal hair specialists for your individual hair problems.