Hair transplant isn’t the only treatment option to cure permanently all the hair issues including hair thinning, hair loss, baldness and also can hide Traumatized Scalp. But there are many other treatment options too which can permanently cure the Traumatized Scalp i.e. non-surgical hair replacement therapy.
Non-surgical hair replacement therapy can also give similar results as the hair transplants can.
People who are afraid of stitches and cuts during hair transplant can now have an opportunity of a non-surgical hair replacement therapy.
There could be numerous other reasons too apart from the natural hair loss. Due to which a person needs a non-surgical hair replacement therapy to cover his scalp with hair.
These mishaps can lead to permanent hair loss which is an irreversible condition.
Then the only most effective, safe and long lasting solution to cure Traumatized Scalp is to get a non-surgical hair replacement therapy.
It doesn’t grow new hair but this technique is used to:
If you have traumatized scalp. Then don’t waste another second because it can become a permanent hair loss issue.
Just rush to consult a trichologist to cure it in time before it’s too late.
For the consultation, you need to arrange an appointment with the trichologist at the Hair transplant clinic.
So that the trichologist will be able to examine your scalp thoroughly. Then he will evaluate your treatment options.
Afterward, he may recommend you to get a suitable treatment or to get a non-surgical hair replacement in Dubai.
It’s important for you to understand the comparison between temporary and permanent hair loss:
Temporary Hair Loss
· Temporary hair loss is a phase in which hair follicles become inactive for a short period of time.
· Temporary hair loss can be caused due to:
• Direct exposure to the sun.
• nutritional deficiencies
• Use of heating tools like straightener, curlers, blow dryer etc.
• Consumption of certain medications.
• Use of long-lasting chemical products on hair like bleaching, coloring treatment etc.
• Intake of drugs
• Unhealthy diet
• Insufficient sleep/ rest
• Making tight hair styles like the tight bun, ponytail or braid.
• Dandruff etc.
· But once the factor behind the hair loss is fixed then hair begin to grow naturally.
Permanent Hair Loss
· On the other hand, permanent hair loss is a state in which hair follicles are damaged to an extent.
· Most common examples of permanent hair loss are:
• Male pattern hair loss
• Female pattern hair loss
· Hair loses its ability to regrow because of the internal and external factors like:
• Traffic accidents
• Undergone a major surgery etc.
· Even if the factor behind the hair loss is fixed but still, hair doesn’t continue its natural hair growth cycle.
If you or any of your beloved one has undergone such traumatic incident that led to his/ your traumatized scalp. Then, consulting a trichologist in time is the best approach to evaluate your treatment options.