Plastic & Hair Transplant Surgeon
Available at Dubai UAE
Dr Rory who is currently part of the team of cosmetic surgery specialists at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic is a Board Certified and reconstructive Surgeon with the Royal College of Surgeons in England.
He has surgical training of over fifteen years and various fellowships that have made him develop a special interest in the broad field of plastic and surgical operation. His specialist interests include
- Breast reconstruction
- Aesthetic surgery of the face
- Breast and Body Contour
- All aspects of laser surgery
- Non-surgical rejuvenation
Dr Rory graduated in 2001 with a first class honors degree in Surgical Sciences from the Imperial School London and in the subsequent year he graduated with distinctions in Surgery from St. Georges Hospital Medical School University of London.
After finishing his general surgery practice, he undertook his specialist training in cosmetic surgery from UK and USA both. This training enclosed head and neck, breast reconstruction along with hand, craniofacial, burns surgery and skin cancer. Along with this in 2012, he completed a master’s degree in Business Administration related to healthcare system design and analysis.
In 2013 he was awarded the Fellowship of the Royal school of Surgeons of UK in cosmetic surgery, FRCS (Plast.) and got registered for plastic surgery into the General Medical Council (GMC).
In 2015 Dr McGoldrick completed a prestigious postdoctoral research scholarship at University in California, USA. His work enclosed the study of facial aging, fat derived stem cells application and PRP (platelet rich plasma) in tissue engineering and conjointly motion analysis in surgical process.
Back in UK, he was awarded specialist cosmetic surgery and laser fellowship. The fellowships targeted training in all aspects of reconstructive surgery, scar management, non-surgical rejuvenation and laser therapies with trained English leaders.
He completed a prestigious microsurgical fellowship in 2012 at the Royal Marsden Hospital in London, England. He trained in world class reconstruction of the breast and all the aspects of aesthetic breast surgery with London specialists.
Academic Qualifications and Awards
• CCT—Certificate of Completion of coaching in cosmetic surgery
• GMC Specialist Register for Plastic surgery
• The Royal Marsden Microsurgical Plastic surgery Fellowship
• Training Interface cluster (TIG) reconstructive surgery Fellowship
• Training Interface cluster (TIG) Laser Surgery and Non-surgical rejuvenation Fellowship
• Stanford University, Postdoctoral Research Scholarship
• FRCS (Plast) from the Royal school of Surgeons of UK.
• MBA, Sheffield Hallam University, England
• BSc, first-class honors in Surgical Sciences, Imperial College, London, England
• MRCS: Royal school of Surgeons of England
• MB BS, St. George’s Hospital graduate school, University of London, England
Dr McGoldrick’s Expertise:
- Breast Reduction, Augmentation, Mastopexy, & Reconstructionby using latest techniques which includes Lipo-transfer
- Aesthetic surgery of the face
- Facial reconstruction
- Surgery of hand
- Lipo Sculpting and body contouring
- Burns and Trauma
- Breast Cancer reconstruction
- Postlarge weight loss/ bariatric surgery
- Stem cell Hair Transplant
- FUE Hair Transplant
- Laser and Non-surgical rejuvenation
In the course of his exceptional career in plastic and surgical operation, Dr McGoldrick has performed 5500 and more cosmetic surgery procedures, as well more than 800 aesthetic surgeries in his practise period. He has revealed cosmetic surgery Literature throughout his career and has given his work internationally at cosmetic surgery conferences. He has been actively concerned in teaching at college and postgraduate levels. He also uses social media to promote safety and quality in cosmetic surgery.