Plastic Surgeon and Hair Transplant Expert
Available at Abu Dhabi UAE
Dr Martin has a name in the field of Hair transplant and Plastic Surgery all across Europe. From 2000-2001 he completed his degree in Pharmacy and Medicine and pursued his journey to attain M.D. degree in 2006 from University Medical Center Utrecht, Netherlands. After less than 6months, he was recognized as one of the youngest Ph.D. holder to attain the distinction at Alma Mater from the University of Utrecht, Netherlands. He has also certified in rejuvenation techniques.
Dr Martin is recognized as the important part of the Hair transplant team at Hair transplant Dubai clinic, who has a doctoral degree in Bibliometric Trend Analyses of Plastic Surgery Research. Currently he is practising the latest techniques of hair transplant such as Stem Cell FUE and plastic and reconstructive surgery.
He has worked under one of the leading names of hair transplant pioneers – Dr Cagatay Sezgin (senior member of International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery – ISHRS).
He has a vast experience from providing medical and surgical expertise in different hospitals across Netherlands and Belgium to high-profile positions at different hospitals of UAE in the field of Plastic Surgery, before he joined the team of Dubai Cosmetic Surgery. He implemented several novel surgical protocols and established a wrist arthroscopy Center.
Member Societies and Qualifications
- Degree, University Medical Center Utrecht, September 13, 2006
- Degree in plastic and reconstructive surgery, February 15, 2007
- Propaedeutic degree in Medicine
- Propaedeutic degree in Pharmacy
- Member of the Dutch and Belgian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member of the Editorial Team of the Journal of Surgical Dermatology
- Member of Board of Plastic Surgeons of Belgium
- Peer reviewer for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Throughout his career he has been published in international journals such as
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery of the British Association of Plastic Surgeons
He is a peer reviewer of the journal International Blood Research and Reviews and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Dr Martin is also an editorial team member of the Journal of Surgical Dermatology and a co-author of the course book Federation of European Societies for Surgery of the Hand.
He has been marked 9.33 out of 10 by the Dutch “best specialist website”. Dr Martin’s prime focus is on providing the best quality.Not only has that he focused on providing 3-D imaging during consultation for patients to have a better understanding.
He also has taught anatomy and surgery to medical students and staff.
- Hair Transplant and hair loss treatment
- Prp for skin and hair rejuvenation
- Eyelid Surgery
- Body Contouring and high definition liposuction
- Breast Surgery and implant treatment
- Hand and wrist Surgery
- Facial Volume correction through lip filling and fillers
- Ear reconstruction and otoplasty
- Male breast enlargement treatment known as Gynaecomastia
- Butt augmentation by fat transfer
- Facial and non-facial reconstruction after skin cancer
- Scar correction surgically and non-surgically
- Labia reduction and penile enlargement
- Nerve entrapment syndromes treatment