Social Stigma of Hair Loss in WomenDecember 9, 2016
How to Get Rid of Hair Transplant ScarsDecember 13, 2016
Hair loss results in negative mental side effects. It is better to prevent it on right time than for the condition to get worse. As it says prevention is better than cure. Your little steps to prevent hair loss can be really beneficial for the health of your hair. Being proactive is one of the steps you can take to make sure you don’t suffer from hair loss.
Today many people are living an urban life, which makes them super busy and occupied by work which leads to unhealthy diet and stressful life. Hair loss is a sign to take action and control unhealthy lifestyle.
Some early signs of hair loss are
- Frequent bad hair days
- Widened hair line
- Ponytail getting progressively thin
- Clumps of hair seen in bathtub or brush
- It takes too long to style your hair
The issue of hair loss which is a concern of many in today’s life can be prevented and cured if treated at the right time. Some hair loss treatments in Dubai that would be helpful to keep your hair healthy and luscious are
- Hair loss in most a sign of lack of vitamins. Amla is rich in vitamins and can be used as hair loss treatments in Dubai. It can be applied onto the scalp by crushing amla and applying its powder or by extracting amla juice and mixing it with lemon. Vitamin supplements are also available which can be taken by the doctor prescription.
- Diet plays and important part in the growth and development of your hair so take care of your diet routine. Intake a proper nutritious diet. Foods like beans, fish, chicken, green vegetables and nuts should be included in your diet.
- Hot oil massage, it increases the blood circulation in the scalp which results in the growth of hair and enhancement of roots.
- Medication, if your hair loss is caused by some underlying disease so it’s important to treat it which may include drugs to suppress the immune system. If intake of any medication is causing hair loss than it would be advised to stop its intake. If your doctor finds out that your hair loss type is male pattern hair loss then he would prescribe you medications such as Minoxidil and Finasteride as the hair loss treatments in Dubai. Minoxidil is used as topical medication which is recommended to be applied on the scalp twice daily. Finasteride is prescribed only to men which can be taken in the pill form. Intake of the medicine shows new hair growth.
- If the hair loss has reached a permanent level and requires a quick treatment than hair transplant is the answer to it. Hair transplant is a surgical procedure for hair restoration. During the procedure, the surgeon removes grafts of hair from the back of the scalp and transplants them to the areas of thinning. Patients are offered hair transplant technique according to the type of hair loss they are suffering from.
It is recommended that when you see clumps of hair falling in your bathtub or your hairbrush it is the time you take the action against it. Our hair specialists will check your scalp and find the reason behind your hair loss and recommend you the proper hair loss treatments in Dubai which will be suitable according to your hair loss. There is no consultation fee, you can book an appointment at our clinic and start your journey to recover from the hair loss.