Most of the people have to experience hair associated issues like hair thinning, hair loss that may lead to balding. If you want a permanent solution so that you don’t have to waste your money on temporary treatments then get FUE hair transplant in Dubai. Because temporary treatments just claim to provide you expected results.
Hair transplantation includes surgical and non-surgical procedures. According to professional surgeons, hair regrowth can take at least 6 months to become completely prominent and natural.
If you are suffering from any hair associated issue then consult a trichologist. He will examine your scalp very carefully and will recommend you to get a suitable treatment or to get a hair transplant.
There are some pre and post-surgical care instructions of hair transplant, if you follow them then you have many chances to speed up the regrowth of hair.
05 Easy Ways to Make Hair Grow Faster After Hair Transplant:
- Only use medications which are prescribed by your surgeon after getting hair transplant.
- Once he recommends you to use a gentle shampoo, then try to wash the area around the hair follicles very carefully applying least pressure.
- Rinse your scalp very gently without applying much pressure and pat your scalp dry with a soft towel.
- Avoid unnecessarily touching your scalp after getting a hair transplant.
- You will feel a slight itching around your transplanted hair, so avoid to scratch it.
- You have to limit your daily activities which cause sweating after getting hair transplant.
- Try to avoid all physical activities which can cause sweating like excessive walking, jogging, bicycling, hiking and sports for at least 7 to 10 days.
- The sweat is really harmful to your transplanted hair so try to avoid doing so and wear a hat while going out.
- By avoiding these, will help you to prevent transplanted hair from falling out of your head.
- Increase the intake of the healthy diet that contains enough nutrients like vitamins, minerals, iron etc.
- Eat antioxidant foods like blueberries, squash, peppers, cherries and tomatoes.
- Try to avoid those foods that you may be allergic to, like soy, wheat, and dairy etc.
- Increase the intake of liquids like shakes, juices and drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water each day.
- Avoid alcohol and alcoholic beverages.
- Gently massage your scalp with the mixture of essential oils, if your surgeon recommends you to do so, after your hair has grown to its maximum potential
- Mix three drops of rosemary, sage, and peppermint.
- Then add 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- According to the experienced surgeons, these essential herbs will help in the stimulation process of new hair growth.
- In the end, apply this mixture of oil to your scalp and massage moderately once or twice each day.
Benefits of FUE Hair Transplant in Dubai:
- It’s a painless hair transplant procedure.
- It don’t leave any visible scars on the scalp
- It consumes less time in the surgery.
- It has quick recovery and healing process.
- It shows permanent and natural results
- Body hair can also be used in this procedure if a patient has less donor hair supply on the scalp.
Due to many factors, hair related problems are increasing day by day. We are really careless related to our health including our hair. We should have to eat a healthy diet containing enough nutrients like vitamins, minerals, iron etc. and sleep early.
These minor things are really important to maintain your body including your hair healthy. If you are still suffering from any hair problem then get a FUE hair transplant in Dubai.