The problem of Hair fall is faced by all men and women regardless of their age. Women can hide their hair fall problems by various options but men don’t get those options. If it won’t be solved in time then this could create a major issue.
Do you see hair on the floor, in your sink during shower, on your pillow or in your hair brush after brushing out your hair? If yes, then don’t worry, you are at right platform to solve this common but irritating issue which almost every one of us has faced at some point in our lives.
Hair Fall can be Due to Various Reasons:
- Hormonal imbalance
- Thyroid disorder
- Lack of proper hair care routine
- Pollution and sun damage
- Pregnancy and child-birth
- Illness or weakness
- Stress, anxiety and depression
- Chemical Treatments like coloring hair
- Unhealthy Food
- Tight hair styles (Up dos, ponytails etc.)
- Split ends
- Use of heat like hair straighter or curlers
- Untidy scalp
Don’t worry, because we are here to help, stop hair fall and grow back your hair. We have gathered 10 Powerful Tips to Prevent Hair Loss. But keep in mind that none of these hair fall treatments would show results overnight. You have to be consistent with it.
Many hair fall products in market are being sold which claim to provide results in a matter of few days. However, it is simply not the case. We are aware of the truth so we are providing you powerful tips of hair fall, which will help to grow back your hair and stop hair fall.
These mentioned tips are easily, inexpensive and are safe to use.
Given hair fall tips are suitable for almost everyone but require consistency. Beautiful, shiny and strong hair is just 10 tips away.
- Coconut Oil: Using it can regularly can also help reduce hair fall and make your hair grow thicker.
- Amla: It works amazingly well for dull hair. Simply make a paste and apply it to your scalp.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Massage your hair with diluted apple cider vinegar, leave it on hair for 20-30 minutes then rinse it off with shampoo.
- Onions: Extract juice from the onions and apply it on your hair for 20-30 minutes then rinse it off with shampoo.
- Do not wash hair often: Wash your hair twice a week and not on a daily basis.
- Stop using heat on your hair: like hair blow-dryers or curlers.
- Drink lots of water: 8 glasses a day at minimum.
- Eat high-protein food: like meat, dry-fruits, fish, vegetables and fruits instead of snacks
- Change the way you wash your hair: only shampoo your scalp and condition the roots.
- Egg Mask to prevent hair loss: break an egg and whisk it properly. Apply it to your scalp and leave it on for twenty minutes. After 20 minutes, wash your hair with shampoo.